Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Best concealer for dark circles under eyes?

I use Bare Minerals Vanilla Sugar eyeshadow as an under-eye concealer. The shadow is a pale peach, and peach is the right color for counteracting the blue/black in dark circles. I apply it with the concealer brush, either before or after I apply my foundation. I usually apply it on my lids too, which brightens up the whole eye area.





You can also use Bare Minerals Well-Rested, which is made specifically for under-eye circles. It also works very well, but I just happen to prefer the Vanilla Sugar. You also apply this one with the concealer brush. Both cost the same, about $13.00.Best concealer for dark circles under eyes?
A good night's sleep and an antihistamine tablet will do wonders. In a pinch, any creamy concealer should do the trick, just don't go too light or you'll look like a raccoon.Best concealer for dark circles under eyes?
i use mineral powder concealer from mabeline i really like it...but mary kay has a very good one too : )
H%26amp;M got really good products. I'm using their concealer, you could try it.


It's cheap too, or at least here in Sweden it is :D
mix regular spot concealer with lotion and apply...it will go on less flakey
a paper bag
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment