Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Concealer On Circles Under Eyes?

It's not working. Am I putting it on right?


I have one that is sorta like a lip gloss. Do I put it on my finger and dab it on to the spot?Concealer On Circles Under Eyes?
I have concealer that you put on like lip gloss. I have always just put it on with the brush, and rubbed it in with my fingers. I don't think this has worked the best, but it has covered up the circles under my eyes. I would recommened trying it with your fingers, and dabbing it on...and seeing which worked better.


Hope I helped =DConcealer On Circles Under Eyes?
i always put it on the spot then dab it on. don't rub it in though. use your ring finger to dab in the concealer because it is the weakest of the fingers and works the best when applying concealer.
you only need alittle of that concealer...





I am assuming you are young..why do u have circles? sometimes if you are dehydrated you can get them...or over tired...either way....you might even need to reduce puffyness...try preparation H ...leave on then, wash after about 20 min..then try the concealer again...





preparation H is a models secret...so dont laugh at my suggestion..
I would put it on my finger, by doing this you put on less and more even, when putting on the under eye you will put on more and is harder to look natural

No comments:

Post a Comment