Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have dark circles under my eyes but don't want to use a lot of concealer/foundation during the summer. tips?

i don't want to cake on foundation or concealer under my eyes but i have dark circles. any suggestions on how to go light on make up but still cover them up?I have dark circles under my eyes but don't want to use a lot of concealer/foundation during the summer. tips?
I have just the remedy sweetie, go to the site for Bee Luscious Cosmetics and get their retextureyes its a gel with the power to erase dark under eye circles within a few days its so light and truly amazing.I have dark circles under my eyes but don't want to use a lot of concealer/foundation during the summer. tips?
You might be tired. Try to go to sleep earlier. People should sleep for about 9-10 hours each day. It could also be caused by eye strain. Try not to sit on the computer or watch T.V. too long. If that doesn't work, try ask your doctor what you should do.
You should try getting more sleep if you can't, Paula's Choice Soft Cream Concealer might work
I tried and LOVE the results from bee luscious retextur eyes it totally got rid of circles I have not had them now in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment