Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HELP! I have broken blood vessels under my eyes and i need a good concealer to cover that up?

Clinique Advanced Concealer will cover up anything! From acne to dark circles, to red spots and broken vessels! It's $13.50 at Dillard's....or any other major department store. And the tube will last you a very long time. It's worth the few extra dollars to buy it, rather than a cheaper one from the drug store. You will not be dissappointed! Trust me:)HELP! I have broken blood vessels under my eyes and i need a good concealer to cover that up?
A CoverGirl concealer stick should do the trick. Ask your drug store makeup girl to help you find the right shade. To really solve your problem though you should get a Vitamin K cream (available at Walmart and probably your regular drugstore). It's usually pretty cheap and it will repair the damage and prevent it from re-occurring.
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment