Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can someone recommend a good concealer for dry under eyes?

I've got olive coloured skin but it's really dry under the eyes which means I've always struggled trying to find a good concealer for my shadows. Can someone recommend a brand? I've struggled finding a colour and as soon as I thought I got close, my skin started to get really dry under my eyes so I can't use a liquid one anymore %26gt;.%26lt; Could you recommend someone else? Are the concealers from Benefit and Urban Decay any good? If not one of those two, could you recommend a good brand from somewhere like Superdrug or Boots?





Thanks ^.^Can someone recommend a good concealer for dry under eyes?
I absolutely love Neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer for under eyes. It is super moisturizing, lightweight, and covers very well.Can someone recommend a good concealer for dry under eyes?
Soap and Glory under the eye stuff


i have it,, and its sparkles,, but not noticably,, jst a nice touch ! :)


x
use revlon or nutregina, (however you spell it).....those makeups moisturize your face, unlike covergirl which just cover up flaws...





i like nuetrgina because its almost like a lotion...





good luck and best wishes
MAC or ALMAY have good concealer for dry eyes, LAURA MERCIER has the best one but it is expensive.
Bobbi Brown do a lovely cream concealer...it has nice moisture in it %26amp; has a great coverage %26amp; only need a tiny bit to make a big difference..they do lots of different shades %26amp; the little container lasts for ever...worth paying the little bit extra for such a good product as I am anaemic %26amp; get dark under my eyes also... :)
mac or helen E
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment