Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What concealer can i use, and ive tried MANY, that wont cake right under my eyes making me look old?

it tends to cake right under my eyes making me look like i have premature wrinkles. i put very little powder to set it and im only 18, dont smoke either, i have really bad dark circlesWhat concealer can i use, and ive tried MANY, that wont cake right under my eyes making me look old?
Chantecaille Bio-LiftWhat concealer can i use, and ive tried MANY, that wont cake right under my eyes making me look old?
Almay used to make a freshwater foundation. I hardly ever wore make-up, but when I did I liked that because I couldn't feel it like others and it stayed smooth. I haven't used foundation in years, I don't have a clue if they still make it. Almay was always my first choice for things like that. It's all a preference though.
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer.
age doesnt matter when it comes to premature wrinkles. if you don't protect your skin from the sun and use sunblock then you can get premature wrinkles as early as age 15.


dark circles will make you look old compared to premature wrinkles under the eyes.


smoking as NOTHING to do with wrinkles. we all will get wrinkles regardless if you smoke or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment