Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have some serious under eyes circle what's the best cream or concealer!?

Ok, Benefit do a cream called Eyecon which is meant to reduce dark circles - I haven't tried it but I've heard good things about it.





For concealers, I find the best ones are YSL Touche Eclat, Benefit Erase Paste and Clinque Line Reducer (It's called something like that!). Just make sure you don't choose a shade too light, that's just emphasise it more.





Dot the concealers only where you need them, and then join it up. Don;t put it on too thick, you can always add more where you need it.





%26lt;3I have some serious under eyes circle what's the best cream or concealer!?
Yves Saint Laurent's ';Touche Eclat'; is good as a highlighting concealer which works for me. If you wanted something thicker, MAC's Studio Finish comes in lots of different shades and covers anything!I have some serious under eyes circle what's the best cream or concealer!?
Try estee lauder concealer or another one by Young Blood mineral concealer. Both are just as good except the the latter has no expiry date ! :)
Avon has a really good eye cream for dark circles they also have a good concealer! heres a link
try clinique repairwear (eye cream) its what i use for the exact same thing you have. just dab a little on every night and morning and it will be gone soon.
If they are really severe a beautician may help you.





I just use rimmel concelear. It works perfect and it's cheap.
MAC Select cover up works well for me
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment