Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have horrible shadows under my eyes, how do I get rid of them? (concealer is not an option)?

The reason I can't use concealer is because I'm a guy. I stay up late a lot, and I get up at 5:30 for school, so during the week I usually get around 6-7 hours, seldomly more than that. How can I reduce these shadows? I know that they're caused by the breaking of blood vessels, but I think some of it might be hereditary also.I have horrible shadows under my eyes, how do I get rid of them? (concealer is not an option)?
you should get around 9 hours of sleep at night, try putting tea bags on them, if its hereditary that you might be susceptible to them then there won't be much you can do about it, just relieve stress, live healthier.I have horrible shadows under my eyes, how do I get rid of them? (concealer is not an option)?
GET MORE SLEEEP
if you are unable to conceal them you will need to visit your dermatoligist they will look at your skin and determine the problem ( and of corse they have seen every cure for what ever it may be ) and will direct you to what will work best.
If it's really really bad, I'd use concealer even if I was a guy.


Other than that, go to sleep earlier, drink more water, eat healthier...


theres no magical secret to getting rid of them, except living as healthy of a lifestyle as you can.
take antioxidant viatmins( esp vitamin K)





keep jars of camomile teabags in waterin fridge and lay on your eyes to reduce puffiness and shadow





investin a good eyegel like one containing copper peptides or agurline that reduce shadow in eye





try a facial at a spa utilizing lymphatic massage to help lift out darkness and puffiness
Hey. I think you should get more sleep.





Slice up cucumbers adn put the on your eyes. It will take down the darkness.





It really works! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment