Saturday, July 24, 2010

Im 13 and i have dark circles under my eyes (pics) i have the wet n wild concealer in medium it doesnt work ?

ive blended the concealer under my eyes :http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k136/bebe_041/DSC00917.jpg





this is the product i bought:http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100563%26amp;navAction=push%26amp;navCount=8%26amp;id=prod19525%26amp;skuid=sku319525





everytime i blend it in, it makes the undereye circles even more noticeable...what should i do?Im 13 and i have dark circles under my eyes (pics) i have the wet n wild concealer in medium it doesnt work ?
i have to say you dont really notice that bags under your eyes but if you want


check this web site.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOYBiy1n鈥?/a>








she shows you what to do. Im 13 and i have dark circles under my eyes (pics) i have the wet n wild concealer in medium it doesnt work ?
Babe, I'm looking at your pic and I don't see any dark circles. You may be a bit critical of yourself cuz to me, you look fine.





However, if you're still bent on using makeup, I recommend you stop using Wet n Wild products altogether. The quality isn't very good. I recommend the Mac line if you're thinking higher end, or Maybeline Mineral Concealer which is both great way to cover up and good for your skin overall.
Wet n wild isn't a good brand...they have nice lip gloss and that's about it. I'm a cosmetologist and i dont trust wet n wild...its bad for the skin and just doesn't work.





I would try either-


Loreac double feature-its the best


lancome concealer


or erase paste by benefit





all these are found at your local department store, sephora, or cosmetic market.



I'm 14 and I have some dark circle too. Stick makeup doesn't work. Try using a liquid and apply with a brush. I suggest going to store like Macy's or Dillards and go to one of the makeup counters (like Clinique or Lancome) and have the makeup artist there help you choose the perfect shade. You sometimes also get free samples!





Good luck! =]
Wet N' Wild makeup is crap. If you want to stay in a cheap price range, try MAC.








I hope this helps!
You DON'T have dark circles under your eyes - I think you're very pretty!


Wet n Wild brand isn't very good :o(
YOur cute. I dont see any lines

No comments:

Post a Comment