Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why do i get bumps under my eyes when i apply any type of concealer or foundation.?

ive been told to put on a little lotion to my under eye before i put on concealer but that still doesnt work.Why do i get bumps under my eyes when i apply any type of concealer or foundation.?
probably ur allergic 2 it. so, dont use it. if u keep using it, it can be bad for u. i suggest trying another brand. if that doesnt work either, just dont ear concealer. im sure ur naturally beautiful :)Why do i get bumps under my eyes when i apply any type of concealer or foundation.?
if it doesnt work then you might be allergic to that brand. maybe you wanna try something else..(different brand, different texture
I used to get those, if it isn't red bumps or anything, then your makeup is probably clumping.


use a little moisturizer under your eyes, don't put so much foundation on, and dab a little bit of powder on afterwards.





hope i helped!
try a powder not liquid or cream
you should try powder maybe. it works for me because its so light!
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment