Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Really good concealer that will hide Dark Bags under eyes??

what is a really good concealer to buy?to hide bags under eyes??


Plz not too expensive:)


Thank u*


XimenaReally good concealer that will hide Dark Bags under eyes??
I have the same problem and I have tried lots of different things!! The best I have found is called Cover the Blemish and its by Rimmel.





I put that over the dark spots, then press powder over it, and then put foundation over it. I don't rub it in by itself, I use the foundation to put rub it in.Really good concealer that will hide Dark Bags under eyes??
I had the same problem. I went to a drugstore and got Revlon under eye concealer I think it was called. I hated it. Then I got another brand from a drug store.. I think it was like Maybelline. That one didn't work either. I found that Avon's concealer became my favorite! It's cheap and it works like magic! http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf鈥?/a>


There's the link if you're interesting.


GB,


~*Kaleigh*~
I think you should just get some foundation that matches your skin axcept a little lighter and just put that on. Or just get more sleep. Haha


Hope this helps


Good Luck
i would tell you MAC hands down..butt that is a bit pricey...NYX isn't as pricy...i think the concealer sticks are about 6 maybe 7 tops at retail stores its really good
i get those sometimes when i dont get enough sleep...lol





Almay concealer is a really good one :)
use a yellow tinted one





since bags are a bluish purple color

No comments:

Post a Comment