Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have dark circles under my eyes and i cant put on concealer because it looks cakey and it goes into my fine?

lines, and even powder looks cakey!!! im 14 years old and i have little wrinkles on my dark circles =[ i was wondering if you guys can help me and figure out what i should/can do to make it not look cakey, and i usually just use powder concealer, and if you have any interesting tips on how to help dark under eye circles go away alittle bit then i would really love to hear =] thank you so much!!!I have dark circles under my eyes and i cant put on concealer because it looks cakey and it goes into my fine?
Have you experimented with different formulas? Try a concealer that has a creamy texture and apply it with a concealer brush under your eyes. I would suggest the Revlon Beyond Natural concealer, or the concealer pot by NYX (you can find NYX at Ulta, if you have one nearby).





If you want to splurge you can try the concealer pots by MAC, but at 14 years old I'm not sure if you will want to splurge on super high-end makeup.I have dark circles under my eyes and i cant put on concealer because it looks cakey and it goes into my fine?
i have the same thing. you just need to put the concealer on right. i use covergirl concealer stick(looks like nude lipstick) and i appluy it to the dark space between my eyes and nose and under with a small brush. rubb it in nicely. it seriously works. put the powder foundation on your face and it will work just fine. whenever you can, put a coke can or ice on your eyes to reduce puffiness. plus, i darker eye helps the circles. just make sure you take it off ebfore bed.
I thought I had wrinkles there too and I'm 23. I was corrected by a makeup artist, we are just seeing natural lines, not actual wrinkles lol. We focus in on them because it's ourselves but if it were anyone else you wouldn't notice!





don't worry, just wear concealer. you can use a powder concealer too whcih wont go into that line.





to neutralize the colors of dark circles get a concealer that is orange or yellow based depending on whether your circles are more blue or purple. :) then foundation.
wow!


well I think that MAC select cover up is amazing


and a tip:


so your conealer doesnt settile in to fine lines and looks cakey


try a patting motion with your CLEAN ring finger when blending concealer


also, a setting powder helps try a powder foundation,or a translucent powder.


good luck!
i've always had dark circles and the stuff i found that works the best, and doesn't cake or go into fine lines is Benefit: Boin-ing, Benefit Erase Paste and Makeup Forever Full Cover. All are a little pricey, btw 20-30, but all work great.


I haven't been able to find a drug store concealer that does anything for under eye circles.


What i usually do is put one of those on, then foundation, touch up under the eye with whichever correcter if needed. and then set it with a powder so it stays.


i've tried every recommended thing to make them go away, but none of it works. you jsut have to find which concealer works for you.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment