Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have dark under eye circles that are a little pinkish and puffy...know any good concealers for flawless look

Clinique Stick consealer is really good.I have dark under eye circles that are a little pinkish and puffy...know any good concealers for flawless look
try jcpenny, they have a new sephora section and all the people who work it are very nice and helpful, they helped me find a power to cover up the red sections on my face so they should be able to find you something perfect :)





heres the site:


http://www.sephora.com/go/jcpenney/index鈥?/a>I have dark under eye circles that are a little pinkish and puffy...know any good concealers for flawless look
Try Avon's mineral makeup,it works a lot better than liquid makeup!! :)
The Benefit eye brightner from Sephora. It's a pencil w/ a pinkish tint to it. i like the Sephora website too-they have EVERYTHING!!!
Try putting tea bags on your eyes...ones that have already been steeped, or cold cucumbers....this will reduce the puffiness from around the eye...If the dark circles are a little pink, I would suggest getting a little more sleep. Mine get that way when I am over tired or getting sick. If not, I use Avon's mineral makeup...I HATE liquid foundation
What I find that usually suits most people is to use a foundation that has a nice tint to it and it will blend the dark circles and not make them so noticeable, then put a light concealer on top of my foundation in the T-zone. It really works and it is a trick that works better then having the concealer underneath.Give it a go and see!
Elizabeth Arden has a great cream for it it eliminates the bags in like 1 week it works wonders!!!





elizabetharden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment