Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Which is the best concealer-high coverage-for dark cirlces under the eyes?

Hi,


I have tried YSL (Touche Eclat) and find its more or a highlighter, and tried other concealers and nothing seems to cover the dark cirles.


I need something to wear over my foundation (but won't rub my foundation off and isn't dry), and one that not only covers the dark under-eye area completely (or as much as possible), but slightly highlights. But i still want it to look natural still, I don't want it to be obvious that i'm trying to cover it up.


I'm in desperate need for a good concealer - can anyone help??Which is the best concealer-high coverage-for dark cirlces under the eyes?
different concealer and ways to apply it are here.





http://beauty9.page.tl/Concealer.htm





Best RegardsWhich is the best concealer-high coverage-for dark cirlces under the eyes?
Actually alot of people use lighter shade of concealer for their dark rings... actually you should should use a concealer that is 1 shade daker than your skin tone...


Then use 2 way cake to cover it and to balance out the colour...





I always like


Maybelline Age Rewind Double Face Perfector Concealer , I use it alot even though I'm only 14 , it covers almost ALL imperfections and comes with a concealer and a hightlighter . and It's quite cheap and last quite long...



Salmon Coloured concealer is the best colour for dark under-eye circles

No comments:

Post a Comment