Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have HORRIBLE dark circles under my eyes! They're so noticeable now that I have contacts.Ive tried concealer?

I've tried concealer! I get 9 hours of sleep everyday! I dont have allergies.. at least I dont think i do! And my parents dont really have it! What can I do? (Im NOT willing to pay 39 dollars for some concealer thing!)I have HORRIBLE dark circles under my eyes! They're so noticeable now that I have contacts.Ive tried concealer?
this sounds gross but hemroid cream under the eyes are really good for dark circles and bags under eyes- werid i know! But works.





Also try get a green concealer its good to cover up bruises and dark patches- like your eyes!I have HORRIBLE dark circles under my eyes! They're so noticeable now that I have contacts.Ive tried concealer?
watchhh thiss it is a reeeal helpp.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL3m0E8xU鈥?/a>





it is ahhmazingg(:


good luckk honn.
there's this garnier caffeine roll on stick, all my friends use it and say it works straight away.


it looks like a green stick with a ball on the end.


try it!
Do an Answers Search and you will see many say the Garnier roll did not work.


These safe, natural low cost treatments really work and give fast results.





This is a response I received from wannabeblue28:


';Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face with oil using my fingers and hands and It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... My skin looks so much tighter everywhere and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.';





She had seen an answer I gave about how vigorous face massaging with essential oils had permanently got rid of my acne and also removed my bags/circles. The massages greatly tighten skin under and around the eye area and the bags go away.





The most helpful ones are: Using both hands together (1) Do long up and down sweeps close to nose from chin area up to near eyes. (2) Do another up and back at an angle from chin point to cheek bone. (3) Do fast up and down massage close to eye from cheek bones at an angle of 45 degrees (on your crows feet). If do all 3 for several minutes daily - will markedly tighten skin and diminish the circles in the first two days. Use any oil. Olive is good. To avoid skin pulling first make skin taught by partially opening mouth and pulling lips firmly back against teeth(tightens most of face)





Additionally facial yoga exercises help a great deal. Find on Youtube. Do the ';The lion face'; and try to hold for 30 seconds. A variation of that is protruding the tongue as if trying to touch tip of nose with tip of tongue.





YOGA MEDITATION is a great help.and is easy to do. Contact me for more info. It enables you to completely relax and gives you deep, restful sleep. 6 hours of restful sleep is considerably more beneficial than 8 or more hours of non restful sleep.


*B.





SOURCE(S): 24 years researcher, consultant - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging rejuvenation treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment