Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lines under my eyes? What are they? Would a good concealer hide it?

I don't have bags under my eyes nor dark circles, but I have a line under both of my eyes. I highly doubt there wrinkles, btw, I am 22 and been had these lines under my eyes for a long time since I was a child. It is somewhat noticeable just a tab, but I was wondering:





1) Does anyone know what they are?





2) What can I use to atleast get rid of them or hide them?





2) Would a good eye concealer do the job?





3) Is there any home remedies to get rid of them or is it genetics?


Lines under my eyes? What are they? Would a good concealer hide it?
Yeah, I've noticed I've had them for several years also and I'm 20. I THINK it's some kind of water retention that causes (not dark circles) like a little puffy downward line like on top of your cheek bone (well at least mine is lol). I didnt read that book of a post above me much but it probably has some stuff you can do. I myself havnt tried to get rid of em but basicly what CAN cause it from what I've read is stress, allergies, a high intake of salt, or im guessing a bad sleep schedule.





since im a guy im kind of lazy to do anything about it but you could go as small as keeping your head elevated when you sleep, or you can do the random stuff like put slices of cucumbers on your eyes or chilled teabags for maybe 5 minutes or so to reduce the water retention. and also drink a lot of water. : DLines under my eyes? What are they? Would a good concealer hide it?
u have a sleeping disorder
omg i have the same thing but im 12 lol im wondering to
Hope these tips can help.





Special Gentle Massage: It’s important that the tiny capillaries under the eyes be stimulated. This massage is to help reduce lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness: Take a finger and press firmly, but gently, on one spot on the area under the eye. While pressing down firmly, and without lifting the finger, make a small rotating motion several times. You can also just press firmly, lift your finger up, and do it again several times in one spot. Then go to the spot next to it until you have massaged all areas under the eye.





Sleep The Right Way: Puffiness can be caused by an accumulation of fluid in the eye area, possibly from allergies or a sinus problem. Try sleeping with your head a little higher so this fluid cannot accumulate as easily. Try this for 2 weeks and see what the results are. I don’t believe in sleeping on high pillows in general, as they are not the best for your body alignment. If you decide you need to stay with the higher pillow make sure your neck is properly supported.





Get Enough Sleep and Rest: Yes, you have heard this before. But it really is true. While you are testing these suggestions try to get 7 or 8 hours rest. Then make up your own mind if this is good for you.





Allergies: People with puffy eyes caused by allergies are constantly rubbing and stretching the collagen, fibers and skin around the eyes. Keep this up and you’ll develop loose, maybe baggy, skin around the eyes. See your doctor for the proper eye drops and treatment if necessary.








Using a “Dark Circle Remover” Make-up: To hide dark circles use a product that covers well yet is light in texture. Use one with Mica to reflect light, which causes a “light reflection” in your dark area. See our Web site for Oleda® Time Machine for Dark Circles.





Reduce Stress: Some say that dark circles are encouraged by stress, that it can cause an increase in melanin production under the eyes. If you can’t get rid of the stress at the moment, make sure you are taking enough vitamins/minerals/trace minerals with plenty of all the vitamin B family. This can help you deal with the stress better. (Please read about the Oleda Age-Enhancer Antioxidant Capsules on our Web site in “Vitamins %26amp; Supplements.”)





Creams For Under Eyes: Lines and wrinkles under the eyes are not always a sign of aging, but could be an indication of wear and tear of the skin, as well as lack of treatment. Since the skin is so thin and delicate under the eyes it needs to be constantly “conditioned and treated” with creams. There are three Oleda® creams I use. Because my skin is so dry I use Wrinkle-Smooth Night Cream on my entire face making sure I apply it under my eyes at night. I use Nutritive Day Cream or sometimes Vitamin C Cream in the morning, even when I apply make-up for the day. Then there is the Fragile Eye Cream I use at times. You should know it’s ok to mix and match the creams…it’s whatever works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment