Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whats the best concealer I can use for dark circles under my eyes and to cover freckles/blemishes/any acne?

Ok, so I have dark brown skin (I'm of Indian origin). I have pretty clear skin I guess, except for a few freckles, and some acne on my forehead. My big problem though are the dark circles under my eyes. I work super hard in school and I do so much extra credit, which results in my sleeping really late (like 2 am sometimes) on a school night (I have to wake up at 5:45 on school mornings, and 8 on weekends..my parents don't let me sleep later on weekends =/ ). ANYWAYS, I need a good, CHEAP concealer that's still good quality to use for the dark circles and the freckles...forget about the acne that will go away. But I need a cheap, good quality concealer that gives me a flawless look (lol) and that takes like almost no time to put on. Thanks in advance =] =].Whats the best concealer I can use for dark circles under my eyes and to cover freckles/blemishes/any acne?
max factor pan stick - it lasts about 6 months even if you apply it twice a day - put it on with a little brush and just dab in with your fingertip. I have serious dark circles and it works for me as it's heavy coverage, but you can control the amount you put on if you use a brush. It's marketed as a foundation but it's in stick form - you can use it as foudation as well, just apply with a sponge.Whats the best concealer I can use for dark circles under my eyes and to cover freckles/blemishes/any acne?
I've had the eye bag problem for a very long time. The best thing i can recommend for you is not make up but sleep and drinking enough water. Concealer won't help you get rid of dark circles, they still show.
I use MAC, almost no time to put on and i look flawless! i cant remember exactly how much it was but it was prob $15.. not cheap thats the only downside
makeup
put a tea bag on your eyes for 20 mins make sure its green tea
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment