Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do i need 2 different concealers-1 stick and 1 liquid one for under eye darkness and liquid for blemishes?

Do i need 2 one for under my eyes ( a stick) and one for my blemishes? (liquid) or can i use a a stick or liquid for both? my skin is pretty normal it sometimes get's slightly oily but once i wash it it's good for the day it doesn't get oil unless well it's rare. I get blemishes, big red ones sometimes white heads and i think they're black heads (they're brownish and don't go away don't hurt but are there and small) i have medium lightish very light olive skin HELP!!! THANK YOU! :)Do i need 2 different concealers-1 stick and 1 liquid one for under eye darkness and liquid for blemishes?
Having both types could be helpful when you are in different situations. Do i need 2 different concealers-1 stick and 1 liquid one for under eye darkness and liquid for blemishes?
It makes no difference whether you use stick or liquid. That is personal preference. However, you should use different colors for under-eye-circles and blemishes. Since you want to brighten up the skin under your eyes, you should use a concealer that is one shade lighter than your skin tone and since you want your blemishes to blend in with the rest of your skin, you want it to be the same color so use a concealer that is the same as your skin tone for that. And always make sure you set the liquid or stick with powder after applied so it will stay in place and not just come off.


Hope I helped =]
Well I have 2 liquids. One is my skintone color and ones a shade lighter. I use the lighter one for covering up my undereye circles and the normal one for blemishes. Liquid just works much better in my opinion =]

No comments:

Post a Comment