Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My concealer looks caked on under my eyes?

When i put on my concealer with my concealer brush(i only apply a tiny amount) and set it with a powder, it looks kind of cakey in a way under my eyes. but the thing is this is the first concealer i have ever tried that completely covers up my dark circles. so i'm not going to go get a different brand but i was just wondering if anyone knew how to prevent that? thanks!





10 points best answer!!!My concealer looks caked on under my eyes?
If it looks cakey,try a liquid concealer,dab it on and don't use powder as it can be dryingMy concealer looks caked on under my eyes?
Before you apply the concealer, put some moisturiser on your dark circles. The concealer goes on better and wont cake. Also, apply the concealer with your fingers, and don't use much powder. Hope I helped :)
you have to smooth it out with your fingers, the brush doesn't help much, I had a concealer with a brush and I still had to smoth it out with my fingers.





Also don't put on too much powder.
maybe dont use the brush, try using your finger.


If its like a stick concealer.. try just putting it on as the stick.. or your finger :P





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> anyone answer mine? (:





xxx
smOOth it Out wit ur finqers!


dat will help u alOt!


ii had da same prOblem! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment