Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Will concealer help get rid of the lines under my eyes??

ok so you know when you smile you get these little bags under your eyes? well i have that on one of my eyes but on the other one i have 4 lines they're pretty much wrinkles but im only 15 so i dont know how that could of happened. what kind of makeup will help me to fill them in and if i can use concealer does anyone know of any good brands?





thankyou!!!Will concealer help get rid of the lines under my eyes??
concealer will help with the bags but not the wrinkles, sorry hun. im 15 too %26amp; as well have them little lines, many girls i know do these days. its from, stress, crying, little sleep,..all that kinda stuff which every teenage girl goes through. they can be really annoying but makeup wont hide them. best bet is to get a wrinkle cream....neutrogena has great ones that are especially for the eyes. they work amazing. my cousin uses it, shes in her early 30s and she dont look a day over 18 and it really helped her wrinkles disapear. good luck, hope i could help =)Will concealer help get rid of the lines under my eyes??
yeah covergirl is good but u prob got the mini wwrinkles frm mabye if u wear contacts or wear lots of eyeliner
Dont put concealer down there itll just make the lines more visible. I think you should get some of those products by olay, I think that they're called Olay Reginerists, that are supposed to to get rid of those lines....I havent tried it before but ive been thinking about getting it
Yep, well I'm 15 too and have small bags under my eyes too..You could try sleeping more and also use concealor and face powder aswell.. I was watching Americas Next Top model and they gave some tips like Sleep with your head on 2 pillows so your head is a little bit raised while you sleep as this helps to get rid of fluid in your eyes which causes bags. Tyra Banks uses a darker shade of eyeshadow to make her bags seem less visible. Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment