Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Concealers for dark thin skin under eyes?

I have very thin dark, sensitive skin under my eyes and the skin even shows lines and creases. Most concealers are too heavy and dont cover well and look cakey almost... the skin has also developed a small case of millia (small bumps under eyes). Any tips to help with this problem or cheap concealers or products that can help?Concealers for dark thin skin under eyes?
Here is a video that might help you. Hopefully it helps you with your problem =[





http://www.tvlesson.com/video/14112_foun鈥?/a>





if this doesn't do it for you, there's other makeup help videos that should help you outConcealers for dark thin skin under eyes?
I have this same problem. I use:


http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>





and it works pretty well for me. I also use a light powder on top of that. It works wonders!
Loreal touche manifique is amazing, its very cheap and really brightens your eyes, completely hides dark circles, is very light and can be built up gradually without clumping
lancome has good concealer and artistry is good to

No comments:

Post a Comment