Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have serious dark circles and veins under my eyes always had them whats the best concealers and make ups?

if you could give me links on ebay to the right stuff


im a guyI have serious dark circles and veins under my eyes always had them whats the best concealers and make ups?
OK, two of the ones I've been using forever, they're both liquid:





Almay line smoothing concealer: http://www.productsjunky.com/wp-content/鈥?/a>


Lancome Maquicomplet: http://lysmakeup.com/images/lancomemaqui鈥?/a>





I don't really use ebay, so I dunno how to get those links for you, but those are the pics of the products. If you're shy about going to the store to buy them, don't be, you could just pretend you're getting them for your gf cuz she's too lazy to go out to buy them.I have serious dark circles and veins under my eyes always had them whats the best concealers and make ups?
Sephora carries a brand called stila. They have good stick concealers. Make sure that one you are picking out a shade of concealer that you choose the one that is closest to your natural skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment