Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have a natural wrinkle under my eye!!!what kind of makeup would cover it better powder or cream concealer???

i have like this natural wrinkle under my eye, does anyone know what use so can make it look less noticeable??? which foundation is best powder or liqiud??? which brand(not so expensive please)I have a natural wrinkle under my eye!!!what kind of makeup would cover it better powder or cream concealer???
try a primer first (one with dimethicone or silicone) to fill in the wrinkle. Then apply a thicker waxier concealer over it such as The Balm Concealer or any thick concealer in a pot.I have a natural wrinkle under my eye!!!what kind of makeup would cover it better powder or cream concealer???
Use a foundation thats liqiud. Try Maybelline Revitalizing Concelear.
mary kay has this product that actually reduces wrinkles under the eye check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment