Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have really bad black bags under my eyes and i dont think that foundation and concealer cover them up! HELP?

i sleep loadz but they still dont go and they are really bad and im only 14 and i have had them since i was like 12I have really bad black bags under my eyes and i dont think that foundation and concealer cover them up! HELP?
I had the same problem ... about a year ago I started using Mary Kay's Firming Eye Cream (http://www.marykay.com/katiefunk/skincar鈥?/a> and it's done wonders for me. It was designed for older women, but I'm only 25 and I love the stuff. I have friends my age and younger who use it too, and so does my mom. They've all seen good results with it. Also, have you ever tried yellow-tinted concealers? Sometimes those work a little better than skin-colored ones.I have really bad black bags under my eyes and i dont think that foundation and concealer cover them up! HELP?
Sunlight Concealer from Everyday Minerals covers everything. Try everydayminerals.com.
What is in your diet? Cut down on sugar (and fake sugar) consumption. Make sure you are drinking enough water (1/2 an ounce per pound of body wieght). Avoid food containing preservatives and other toxins.
Ok does any of ur family have bags? If so it might be hereditry which means it's in ur genes so u will have them for most of ur life. On the other hand i would also recomend u see ur GP because it might be a sighn of illness!


Ask urself are u drinking enough water?


Are u eating the right food?


You are ment to have at least eight hours sleep! Any less than that can cause this!


Boi-ing by benefit 拢15.50 is an industrial strength concealer it can hide the blackest bags! I should know i use it everyday lol!


Also i suggest YSL Miricale touche concealer foundation doesn't work! Foundation it for evening out the skin tone! Loads of people make that mistake and end up caking it on like a mask!!





I'm sure ur a gawjus girl and that ur probz making a big deal out of nothin enjoy urself and don't worry about brown circles and bags i'm sure ur not the only one in ur skool.//x





Good luck i hope i've helped!!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment